Art & Social Change
The Erasmus+ partnership project "Art and Social Change"
project no. 2016-1-LT01-KA202-023234)
is a collaboration between:
• AHSW Art&Health South West: www.ahsw.org.uk (Exeter, UK)
• La Maison de l'Image: www.maison-image.fr (Grenoble, France);
• Portraits of Recovery: www.portraitsofrecovery.org.uk (Manchester, England);
• Institut für Projektbegleitung und Kompetenzentwicklung (Rostock, Germany);
• Comunità Terapeutica Casa dei Giovani http://www.casadeigiovani.it/vecchiosito/ (Italy);
• Vilnius College http://www.viko.lt/ and Social Support Projects www.spcentras.lt (Vilnius, Lithuania).
The project will develop a co-production methodology to deliver health care training using the arts with those in long-term recovery from addiction. The project will continue until early 2019.
Pro-kompetenz role is primarily leading the production of Intellectual Output 3:
Development of the CPD Training Course Framework.
Further pro-kompetenz activities will include:
- Attending short-staff expert exchanges as expert in CPD training;
- Organising one of the Transnational Meetings;
- Support to deliver the ART and SOCIAL CHANGE GUIDELINES for decision makers.
- Giving its contribution to the dissemination activities;
- Building the conditions to ensure sustainability of the project;
Despite Germany will not be a piloting Country, Pro-Kompetenz as expert in Training process will support all the critical steps of this project.
See also: What is Art in Health?
Vilnius College hosted the first partner meeting on the 13th-14th December 2016 and you can see the project team on the steps of the College.
This project has been funded with support from the
European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author,
and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of
the information contained therein.